Welcome to Norpine Landscape!
WHO WE ARE:
We are an owner-operated, full service, design-build landscape contractor, successfully serving Maine for over 31 years.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Landscape consultation and design services.
- On site meetings to help you address your site specific issues.
- Professional input to help you build the landscape environment you’ve always dreamed of!
- Extensive horticultural knowledge to assist you in plant selection for long term success. We help you ‘weed through’ the choices!
- Site hardscaping design and instruction to pull together that patio or walkway you’ve always dreamed of.
- Budgeting numbers for your project – before you get started.
Let us tailor a plan for you to follow, start to finish **
PROFESSIONAL DESIGN-BUILD INSTALLATION...
...to create that one of a kind landscape that will be the envy of your neighborhood!
- Hardscaping: patios, walkways, walls, fireplaces.
- Excavation and fine grading work.
- Lawns constructed, naturalized plantings that frame your yard; how about a wildlife pond?
- Focused horticultural plantings that highlight your home, attract wildlife, provide seasonal interest.
- Custom Seed Mixes, turf grasses and native plants. (We have extensive experience with native plantings.)
- Compiled plant orders for your project. We know the best growers, offer competitive pricing, and we can deliver right to your home or project site.
** call or email for current pricing of our services. We would be happy to quote this to you on a project basis.
Betty Ann Listowich, MCL/MCN President
1982 graduate University of Maine
MCL – Maine certified Landscape Professional
MCN – Maine Certified Nursery Professional
Maine DEP certified
MELNA member 20+ years. Board Member 7 years, Past President 2 yrs
Betty Ann brings extensive horticultural knowledge and has a great ‘eye for design’ to produce many successful landscape plans for all budgets and tastes.|
Jim Listowich, MCL/MCN Vice President
1981 graduate University of Maine, degree in Plant and Soil Sciences
1984 graduate University of Mass Stockbridge School of Ag, Turf Management
Maine DEP certified
MELNA member 20+ years
Jim’s extensive construction knowledge, equipment operation, and fine grading expertise, can bring your design to life for years of enjoyment.